My life sucks!!! I want a new one; in the witness protection program…..does anyone know where I can spy on some mobsters or something???
I had yet another fight with the demon child yesterday, only this time, I left. I took the boys and went to my moms. I did go home later that night after he made her go to her moms…… You know, I have a strict belief that people should not hate each other, but I am about as close to hating this child as it can get. She has gotten into this pattern where I will ask her to do something and she will start running her mouth and I will get pissed and then she storms off because “she can’t deal with me being mean to her”. DUH….don’t talk to me like that….and I won’t be mean……stupid! Then she goes to her room and pouts and eventually gets out of whatever I have asked her to do. Yesterday was one of those days, only she took a swing at me and missed. I swung back and didn’t miss. You know, DH actually had the nerve to tell me that I was the adult and should have walked away. Maybe, but…. Excuse me, but if you are adult enough to swing at me, get ready for the smack down…. Ya know…. She is a trouble maker to the highest degree and I cannot take it anymore. If it isn’t her, it’s her psychotic BM. I feel like a caged animal they keeping poking a stick at and I can’t get away from them. I swear I don’t know what to do. I DO NOT want to be a single mom, and I DO NOT want my boys to be products of a divorce. He told me that he would make her live at her moms if that’s what I wanted. WTF, why should I have to make this decision? Why, so he can resent me for the rest of his life, no thanks. However, I don’t want to resent him if I stay because he won’t grow any balls and stand up to the stupid kid. Since we are in the middle of this “building a new house” thing, we would be financially ruined if we back out now. But, if she lives with BM, we will have to pay her an exorbitant amount of child support and then could not afford the house anyway. But, if she stays with us, I’m afraid she will cause us to divorce anyway.
My only solution is to tell him that she can stay with us, because I want my house, and our boys deserve a nice home and to live in a better area. After all, they didn’t ask for any of this turmoil. BS9 asked me last night if she could stay with her mom, because he doesn’t like her there causing problems. Also, if she stays, she MUST go to counseling at least once a week and he must go with her. He's not been taking her regularly. He needs counseling too. I will see where that leads us I guess……. It is the only solution I can come up with.