As a follow-up to my post regarding "refusing additional time" for DH with SD this summer per BM's request, here is what I will offer as a compromise:
1) Instead of the FULL summer (2 months) when the most we've ever had in summer in ADDITION to eow is a couple weeks, let's make it 1 month,
2) SD11 will NOT be left in my home alone during the day. Where she goes during that time is up to DH & BM,
3) If DH can afford to pay for SD's childcare during that month then he can afford & WILL pay BS1's childcare for that month too,
4) Same treatment for all children everyday with increasing expectations with age, and finally
5) For each day agreement is not met one day will be removed from length of stay (i.e. If SD treated better than BS 1 day, SD goes home 1 day earlier than planned.)
What do you think?
Of course I don't think DH will go for it, but if he does these would actually be huge steps towards possibly saving our marriage!