Parenting Plan Help!
Long time no post. I am mostly disengaged and like it. SO has court on Friday and was told by the judge to come up with a parenting plan as the verbal between BM and him clearly isn't working. Basically BM stopped visitation based on false allegations made by SS11. Full on DYFS investigation, mind you DFYS NEVER advised against visits nor did they file any kind of emergency hearing to stop visits until the case was closed. BM just took it upon herself. Well after speaking DYFS they encouraged SO to file a motion to get his parenting time in writing. Which he did. He went to court last week BM and her lawyer showed up and tried everything they could to nail SO's balls to the wall including a 10 paragraph motion that the judge didn't even address! It was awesome. Every time BM was asked when SO could see the kids BM tried to say DYFS advised against it. Want to know all the judge cared about? The letter from DYFS to HER saying the case is closed and all allegations are unfounded. Judge was getting very annoyed with BM and her lawyer. So SO goes back to court Friday. Below I've copied and pasted the parenting plan we've come up that works for us. I was hoping some the more experienced SM's could give some opinions or tweek it, maybe I left something out.
1) Visitation every other Saturday from 10am to 8pm (negotiable). I’d like to re-visit with the court in 6 months for over nights visits.
2) Holidays previously agreed on and work for both myself and Ms.Cuntastic they are as follows. Christmas day from 10am to 6pm and father’s day from 10am to 6pm.
3) Transportation to be shared between myself and Ms.Cuntastic . As previously agreed I will pick them up for parenting time at the agreed time and Ms.Cuntastic can pick them up at the agreed time.
4) As previously agreed between myself and Ms.Cuntastic I can call the children on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I like to talk to my children more than once very other Saturday. I’d like that to continue and be documented in the parenting plan. I do understand due to sports and other obligations that they may not always be available. I would appreciate a call back within 24 hours.
5) I’d like one weeks’ notice via email of any changes to the parenting plan. Due to past conflicts any extra circular activities outside of sports or school activities should be left to my digression as to whether my children attend or not. I do not want to keep them from their friends, but I’d like to be given the opportunity to either see them after said event or switch the day to Sunday.
6) I’d like to be notified one week in advance via email of all sporting events ex. Football games, baseball game and any other sports or activities my sons decide to participate in. Also all school events or activities, back to school night, parent teacher conferences. Plays, concerts, ect. I should be given the opportunity to attend these events even if they do not fall on my parenting time.
7) I’d like to continue having all communication with Ms.Cuntastic via email unless my children are in need of immediate medical attention. All other illnesses or concerns can be relayed via email. Of course my children are always welcome to call me whenever they want.