Not caring is HARD
But I'm getting better at it every day!
No back to school shopping was done AT ALL this year.
* No school supplies? Don’t care
* No T50 or whatever fancy calculator needed for first day? Don’t care. Oh, it’s sold out at every store since it IS the second day of school? HAHA!!!! And oh yeah, don’t care
* Need more socks? Go ask your dad
* You want Ramen noodles from the store for your lunch? Too bad I keep “forgetting” to buy that nasty processed crap. Why don’t you eat something from the very FULL refrigerator? Oh, that would require a minimum of effort to put together. Again, don’t care, go hungry.
* Kids keep “forgetting” their lunches and are spending $50 a week on hot lunch crap and snacks? Not my money, don’t care.
* The kids have a concert tonight? Have fun. No I’m not going. They’re boring, the kids don’t practice their instruments anyway, and I’m not going to be embarrassed for the 50th time at SS16s attention-whoring behavior. I go to a couple of the competitions and things that are actually interesting to me. The kids don’t care if I’m there or not, anyway.
* What should WE make for dinner tonight? I had a huge lunch later in the afternoon and I don’t care what YOU make for dinner for you and the kids.
You all have pushed me to the last limit. I am going to try my darnedest to NOT care, yell, or get upset at any of your continued nonsense which means I need to spend as little time in your presence since that task seems to be darned near impossible for me lately. Enjoy my DO NOTHINGNESS, ungrateful brats.
They are S.L.O.W.L.Y beginning to see all that is NOT BEING DONE for them anymore. Funny, they didn’t seem to notice at ALL when all their sh!t was done and every need accommodated. But, they sure as sh!t DO notice when it’s NOT there. Actions meet consequences. Now feck off and leave me alone. I’m done.