OT - Woman Wednesday
Yes, men are welcome, too! :)
With all of the chaos and negativity swirling around us, how about some positives to give us a boost? A funny story, a poem, some uplifting words... please share something that makes you feel a little/lot better.
You know you are on the right road when you lose interest in looking back.
My ability to remember song lyrics from the 80s far exceeds my ability to remember why I walked into the kitchen.
If you're going to walk a mile in my shoes, could you pick up some wine on your way back?
People who say "go big or go home" seriously underestimate my willingness to go home. Like, it's literally my only goal. (For introverts like me!)
I'm amazed by people who lose weight with exercise. When I exercise, nothing happens because my DNA still thinks I'm a European peasant. So it's like "Oh! Are we running from the English again, lass? Dinnae ye worry; we'll keep ye plump as a partridge to outlast the murderous bastards!"
- I Feel Like I'm Already Tired Tomorrow - A Memoir
- Great Mysteries Of Our Time: I said something out loud 3 days ago and now I'm seeing ads for it on Facebook
- Hypothetical Arguments I've Won In The Shower
- Fishing The Box Out Of The Trash Because I Didn't Read The Directions Before Throwing It Away - A Cookbook
- "Per My Last Email" And Other Phrases For Being Petty In Work Emails While Also Maintaining An Air Of Professionalism
And finally, some words of wisdom...
Don't make excuses for mean people. You can't put flowers in an arsehole and call it a vase.
Wishing you a better day! *give_rose*