OT - Tone-Up Tuesday
Happy Tuesday, STalkers! The way my day is going, it feels like Monday 2.0. Blech.
Let's talk about BAD weight loss/workout habits.
One of my coworkers has lost 75 pounds. Kudos to him! BUT... the ways he's gone about it is awful.
- He eats 600 calories a day.
- He eats those 600 calories in one meal at 5pm.
- He only drinks 16-24 ounces of water ALL DAY LONG.
- He fails (refuses?) to understand why he gets dizzy when he stands up too fast.
- His complexion is a pasty-gray.
- He is constantly sick, catches EVERY bloody thing that comes around, and is sick longer than anyone else
Please share some UNhealthy eating/workout habits!