OT - Thankful Thursday
I know it's a little late, but it's been a hectic day. Ha, hectic week! Why is it that a 3-day weekend pretty much gets you geared up to work your hiney off, cramming 5 days of work into 4? Sigh...
I am thankful for:
- My job. As crazy as it is - and despite some of the poopheads - I like my job and my coworkers. And I must be doing something right because I got that promotion. So...
- I am thankful for my boss's faith in my abilities and pray that I don't disappoint.
- Having great friends. The kind you know will be there for you, just like you are there for them. You simply cannot put a pricetag on that.
- My DH. He works HARD and is often exhausted. But he's never too tired to show that he loves me, whether it's with affection, telling me, 'showing' me by fixing something, or thinking about me when his work gives them gift options (he knows I luuuuuurv little umbrellas, so he chose that option just for me and bypassed the coffee mug).
- STalk. I've been here 5+ years now. Seen a lot of people come and go (and come back again and again and again), lived through the implementation of the new site, gotten advice (both terrible and excellent), had some laughs, spewed countless mouthfuls of coffee/water across my desk, and made some good friends. Had I not found this place, my marriage would not be as strong as it is today.
Happy Thursday, STalkers!