OT - Thankful Thursday
Haven't had one of these for some time!
I am thankful for:
- today being Thursday. I thought it was Wednesday. Nope! One day closer to the weekend. Woo hoo!
- Wild fruit. We'll have a TON of apples this year. The deer are gonna eat GOOD this Fall/Winter! And wild blueberries will also be plentiful. While not 100% ripe, there's definitely enough to make some blueberry pancakes this weekend! Nom nom nom...
- my job. It's been SO crazy the last several months. Hell, this YEAR. But crazy means busy and busy is a good thing.
- DH. He's hardwoking, generous, and kind. No matter how tired he is, he always makes time to make me feel beautiful, sexy, loved, and wanted. Plus, he's got those man hands. Puuurrrrrrr..........
- my cooking skills. It's a blessing to be able to throw together a new combo of ingredients and seasoning/spices, somehow "knowing" they'll taste good - and they end up better than expected. I love to cook!
What are YOU thankful for?