OT - Thankful Thursday
Welcome to Thursday! This has been.... an interesting week. Why does it seem that when you resolve one issue, multiple issues pop up? It's like trying to cut the head of off a freakin' hydra. Plaaaaaaaah...
Since I've been having a not-so-great week, I'm digging deep. I am thankful for:
- Working body parts. Some days I have more pain, but...
- I have a damn good memory (and am good at catching people in lies)
- my eyes work and I'm blessed to see colors vividly
- hearing is aces and I often hear conversations people think are private
- sense of taste is aces (and the pepper in that soup last night overpowered everything)
- sense of smell is strong (just like the fart squeaked out by the guy 2 cubes away - phew!)
- arms are strong. shoulders may occasionally be creaky, but they manage
- legs are fully functional and still perfectly capable of giving a swift arse kick when needed
- A good car. Wish it wasn't due for a break job, but these things happen.
- A solid house. Does anyone know how to entice house elves? Cleaning is not my favorite thing.
- My DH, my family, my friends, and my faith. Lord knows I'd be a lost soul without all of them.
- Memories. When loved ones are lost to us on this earth, a memory is worth a thousand words.
Hope you're having a good day! xoxo