OT - Thankful Thursday
There are times I am reminded to be thankful for ATYPICAL things. I am thankful for:
- Waking up today and being happy about it. There are dark days when I am NOT and that's scary.
- Bad (ex) friends who have taught me what kind of friend I do NOT want to be.
- Snarky, insensitive poopie heads. I'm far from perfect, but strive to be a good person and be, at the very least, polite to all. Yes, I sometimes fail. That's when I put on my big girl panties and apologize for being an a$$.
- People who give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. It's not always easy to see where you're going wrong, but it makes a YUGE difference when someone points it out in a HELPFUL way; not a shi!tty one.
- People who are pessimistic and narrowminded and go through life constantly harping on the negative side of things, I suffer from depression and will avoid you like the plague.