OT - Eff Off Friday
This has been a loooooooong week and crazy-busy at work. Protein shakes (yippee) for breakfast and fruit/nuts for lunch because I haven't had time to make anything. And working past my end time every effing day because the work keeps getting piled on. No, I do not get overtime, so today I will be clocking out on time and sprinting to the kitchen for a martini.
Eff off to:
- King Pita and his effing zoom meetings. Effer, you never STFU at the 30-minute mark and your meetings always last 60-90 minutes. Every.Effing.Time. Yet when I ask if you could schedule the meetings for an hour, I'm met with crickets from you and protests from your minion (Princess Pita) because you two effers don't have anything else on the calendar. Newsflash effers: I DO!!! I have missed four other meetings this week because KP can't STFU. Why can't this effer transfer to ANYwhere? Pitcairn Island, Coober Pedy, Longyearbyen... pick one. PLEASE!!!
- Getting The Vax. You know what vax. THAT vax. I'm effing sick of this being THE conversation my coworkers are having. Every effing day! My medical information is confidential. You pushing me for that info is about to get you pushed to HR and a HIPAA discussion.
- If I have gotten vaxxed: NUNYA
- If I'm scheduled to get vaxxed: NUNYA
- If I'm not getting vaxxed: NUNYA
- If there is a medical reason I am ineligible to get vaxxed: NUNYA
- Which vax I'm getting: NUNYA
- Did my DH get vaxxed: definitely effing NUNYA
- NUNYA in regards to anything to do with any other member of my family, my postman, or the folks at my local grocery store.
- And stop sending me vax info! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
When all of this quarantine business started and 'social distancing' was set at 6 feet, Finnish people everywhere said, "So close?" Frankly, this Finn would prefer 6 MILES!
Wishing you a stress-free and enjoyable weekend. *give_rose*