OT - Eff Off Friday
I'd like to do a happy dance that Friday has finally arrived, but I'm too damn busy!
Eff off to:
- Covid. It has joined my list of dirty words that should not be spoken of in polite company.
- Those neverending, effing Zoom. Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! How am I supposed to get work done when my screen is tied up with programmers bickering about this and that? This is Every.Effing.Day. FTLOG.
- King Pita. That effer's 30 minute Zooms never last LESS than 75 minutes. That's right. Because the effer won't shut the eff up and yammers on and on and on and on. Even the boss dropped off at the half hour mark. The rest of us were stuck. I think my ears were bleeding by the end of it. *dash1*
- All of the arguing because people cannot respect the opinions/choices of others. Okay, fine. You do NOT have to respect it. But it is not YOUR effing choice to make or YOUR effing life to live and it does not affect YOU in any effing way. So butt the eff out. Sheesh!
- Friends who only contact you when they want your money. More like former friends. Haven't heard a (personal) word from you in several years and was pleased to see an email in my inbox this morning! Only to open it up and be disappointed. No salutation, no "how have you been", no message about what you've been doing or how you are. It's a freaking generic email and the ONLY reason you contacted me was because you're selling some effing crap product and want my money. And this is the second time you've done this. I have emailed you 3 times - NON money-grubbing related and being friendly - and you never respond. If I receive a third "sales pitch" from you, you will be blocked.
- Getting old. My sweet SM missed a step, had a nasty fall, and had to have surgery to put a pin in her leg. I wish Star Trek beaming technology was available so I could help my Dad when she comes home.
Wishing you a stress-free and peaceful weekend. *give_rose*