OT - Eff Off Friday
Friday at LAST! This has been a week of every day mimicking an endless, sucky Monday. Plaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Today's work schedule translates into Day From Hell, so let's get right to it...
Eff off to:
- Maintenance not fixing the broken toilet paper dispenser. The cleaning crew keeps pushing the 'door' back up, but the latch is broken so the door FLINGS OPEN when you try to pull out a square of tissue. Women have complained about that friggin' door catching on their clothes, slamming onto their leg or hand and leaving bruises... FIX THE DAMN THING.
- DH's work. We were supposed to go kayaking this weekend. He has to work OT now. POOPIE!!!!!!!!!
- People who get p!ssy with me for deleting irrelevant comments on MY blog. Newsflash, effer. THAT'S WHY THE DELETE FEATURE EXISTS. You don't like it? Spew your shizzit on your own blog. Because I will delete that shizzit from mine Every.Single.Time.
- Jerkwads who think they are the know-all, be-all of a system. NO, effer, you CANNOT do that. That option was changed 8 MONTHS ago when the system was upgraded., Go ahead. Try it. Oh, it no longer works that way? TOLD YA SO. Non-Pop.
- Effers who gather in doorways or block hallways to have a personal conversation. Hello! Some of us would like to go the cafeteria/bathroom/meeting room/my damn cubicle. MOVE.
May your weekend be enjoyable and drama-free!