OT - Eff Off Friday
Friday at last!!! I know it was a 4-day work week, but plaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Definitely worn down the soles of 2 pairs of (running) shoes. Love having a 3-day weekend, but loathe cramming 4 days of work into 5. Counting the hours 'til the weekend officially begins...
Eff off to:
- People who microwave fish at work. Dude, seriously?? I luuuuuuuuuurv fish, but half the floor smells like Red Light DIstrict Retirement Home. And forget anyone else microwaving food any time soon. Don't know of anyone who likes salmon-flavored oatmeal. Blech. Eat the fish cold. Sheesh.
- Snotty nurses. Hey, I know you deal with sick people and difficult people. But, not only do you have permanent RBF, you have B!tch VOICE. Are you capable of talking to anyone with a pleasant tone of voice? Or, at the very least, neutral? Take some bloody elocution lessons. Your voice is giving me mono!
- Scammers. You DEMAND my SSN. Bahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Crikey, effer, I wasn't born yesterday. Sure. Here's my SSN. 0-2-5-6-X point 3-0-B-8-7... Oh, and the name is Conehead. Beldar Conehead. Like you, I'm not from this planet, er, country. Eff off!!!
- Effers in the guise of friends who HOUND you to buy the shizzit they're selling. Mary Kay, Party Lite, Scentsy... gaaaah. If I wanted this overpriced stuff, I'd buy it. Nagging does not make me want it more.
- DH's work. Yep, my hubby is working OT this weekend. I'll be a Saturday night work widow. Don't feel like going out. Guess I'll stay home and watch some Coneheads or Connie & Carla or Bohemian Rhapsody...
Hope you have a good weekend!