OT - Eff Off Friday
TGIF, STalkers! It's been another week of Mondays. Blech! I'm stuck at work for another 5 hours. Total suckage!
Eff off to:
- Daylight Savings Time. Another year where I get to lose an hour of sleep and spend weeks trying to adjust to getting up an hour earlier.
- Hackers and snifflers who feel that they MUST come in, but do not hunker down in their own freaking workspace. No one wants your cooties!!! I've been spraying Lysol like hairspray on a 50's beehive hairdo.
- People who ASSume they know you intimately because you were close friends 40 YEARS AGO. Puh-lease. Not only am I not the same person I was 40 years ago, I'm not the same person I was a YEAR ago. Sh!t happened and I changed. Live with it.
- Women who think that ALL women need to cake on 5 pounds of makeup to be attractive. "You could be SO much better!" What, and look like YOU? Eff off.
- I have NO desire to spend 2 hours every day, trowel in hand, shoveling that shizzit all over my face.
- I'm content with people assuming I'm 10-15 years YOUNGER because I DON'T pile on that crap.
- My DH thinks I'm HAWT and SEXY and that women like you look like clowns.
Don't forget to turn your clocks back on Sunday. Hope your weekend is stress-free!!!