|Prep time||5 minutes|
yummy fresh strawberry muffins
|1 1⁄2||c||fresh strawberries|
|1 1⁄2||c||gold medal all purpose flour|
1. Heat oven to 425 F.
2. Put baking cups or grease bottoms of muffin (12 regular size muffins)
3. slightly smash strawberries in a large bowl, using a fork.
4. stir in sugar, oil and eggs untill mixed.
5. stir in all other ingridients.
6. spoon batter into muffin cups.
7. bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown or tooth pick poked in center comes out clean.
8. cool 5 minutes
9. loosen sides of muffins from pan if needed and take them out of pan.
10. makes 12 muffins.
In total it will take you @ 23 minutes... enjoy:)