You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Yes, it's like a car crash. No, I can't look away.

So, Ok. I have gotten to know a woman at work (I'll call her "K") over the past couple of months. During our chats, she has told me a lot about her boyfriend. K is in her 40's, voluntarily childless and has told me many times that she ...

Oh Margie - 06/29/2016 - 11:39am - 11 comments

Feel Like I am a Thrid Wheel to SD 21 and Wife

Adult Stepchildren I feel like I am a third wheel to SD21 and wife. There lives are totally enmeshed, and jointly they are working together to totally control me. SD 21 has convinced my wife that anything I say is critical of her and makes her feel like a ...

lovenlife777 - 08/10/2016 - 7:42am - 10 comments

New site and news rules

General Discussion Please remember if you are posting on the updated site you agreed not to be rude to other humans on here. Just a reminder! How does everyone liek the new page? ...

georgina29 - 03/06/2018 - 1:09am - 24 comments

I need help! I am at a crossroad.

Bio Child Free Zone I've been reading forums on this site for about the past 8 months, joined ...

veryconfused - 08/11/2017 - 9:06pm - 68 comments

Disengaging

I would like to talk about disengaging, because it is the greatest tool I have ever used and has made such a difference in our lives!! ...

Blue stepmother - 12/01/2011 - 12:12pm - 10 comments

PLEASE HELP

General Discussion My SO and I have been together for 4.5 years. He has a 4.5 yr old son. BM and him had split up before she even knew she was pregnant. Him and I moved in together when SS was only a week old. Since the beginning the BM has never put her ...

Sammers0108 - 12/11/2012 - 12:12pm - 79 comments

I can't stand my soon to be step daughter

Parenting Resources I have been with my fiance for over a year and he has a daughter who is 5 who is just a tad bit slow due to her mother neglecting her and I have a 2 year old son. We have lived together for about a year and I can not stand his daughter ...

aanthony22 - 09/02/2010 - 1:04pm - 10 comments

Hello- new to site!

General Discussion Hello, everyone! I found this site through Google, and I have been reading over the past couple of days after an argument with my DH and SD22 really stressed me out this past weekend. My DH and I were recently married (almost two months ...

NoOneKnowsMyName - 07/31/2013 - 11:48am - 12 comments

Pages