You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

How to deal with holidays

General Discussion Hey all. ive made 2 topics on this forum about being jealous of my stepson. ...

Twilight - 05/06/2019 - 2:48pm - 38 comments

Out of our lives at 18?

Teenage Stepchildren Hi all, just pondering on a theme that has emerged on these forums. Lots of ...

breakingthrough... - 09/26/2015 - 5:31am - 37 comments

SD and moving

Teenage Stepchildren I'm not sure if this should be in the Family court forum or elsewhere, ... in the court forum? I'm just at a loss for how to encourage him to go. Thanks in advance! Sorry ...

Tnbsmommy - 06/13/2016 - 12:23pm - 13 comments

Please tell me this gets better...

through the forum for some help with my situation. I appreciate any help or advice you can provide! As you ...

FutureStepmom19 - 05/01/2018 - 12:22pm - 6 comments

Strange relationship

Adult Stepchildren Hi StepTalk, I am new to this forum, thank goodness for a space to share with ... I started researching the internet to see if I'm crazy and I found this forum. So am I or they are in ...

Mymars - 09/06/2023 - 8:30pm - 39 comments

I’m grieving the loss of all of those “firsts“ that I will never have

General Discussion Lately I’ve been devouring books, articles, blogs, and forum posts on ... forum-and-blog-searching on the topic is someone in exactly the same position as me...a “second wife” who was LITERALLY ... for our blended family (especially compared to some of the horror stories I have read on forums and blogs, ...

Tessa LeAnn - 03/26/2019 - 7:14pm - 40 comments

Pages