You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

OT-My 15.5 yr old puppy had a seizure this morning

I am sitting here moderating the site and trying to get a grip on myself. Even though she is 15, she is still my baby. She seems to be ok now, although I still need to get her to eat. I think one of these days, she won't be able to recover. That is a ...

Dawn-Moderator - 01/31/2018 - 9:57am - 24 comments

Boundaries

Greetings, I am very new to this forum. And I happened to find it just as I'm at my wits end, ... a 15.5-year-old son here in Florida; we have dated for a few years. The mother is not only involved, she lives ...

Cassie12 - 10/08/2010 - 1:53pm - 2 comments

As requested Hillarious NickNames

Army to straighten up and fly right--and it worked but then again, unlike a lot of SKIDS on this forum ...

thinkthrice - 07/15/2019 - 3:25pm - 2 comments

O/T- Anyone been to the Florida Keys?

tried posting on other forums and have gotten no responses, so please help me out if you can! DH ...

christinen - 01/01/2014 - 6:48pm - 32 comments

Even the dog is a priority before me

Bio Child Free Zone Hello all, I read this forum since October but just tonight I felt the need of ... forum and don´t even know where to begin. I had a huge brain aneurysm in 2016 and I just got back to ...

Ratilal2016 - 01/25/2020 - 5:50pm - 6 comments

Pages