You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

SD Only Wants Husband To Come!

Disengaging I've been married for twenty two years to this man, and to be honest, I know I will get backlash for this but I got him to have an affair with me when he was previously married and his daughters were little. I'm happily married and s ...

Alicia Brune - 07/08/2018 - 9:59pm - 35 comments

Sometimes I feel like a bad person (first blog)

I've been around the site and on the boards for a while but I thought I'd give blogging a try. A little background: DH and I have been married for four years and he has a 10-year-old son from his first marriage. I have no kids, but I come from a ...

Hastings - 01/06/2021 - 11:00am - 28 comments

O/T- Generational perspectives

Adult Stepchildren Posting this here because my assumption is most of us are "mature" and are dealing with relationships of 20-30 something adult kids/skids. I have been briefly visiting another site primarily populated by this age group who are ...

2Tired4Drama - 10/27/2019 - 12:56pm - 26 comments

Should I receive an apology?

General Discussion This past Saturday it was my 1st couple counseling session for my husband & myself. I suggested it due to our problems of me feeling uncomfortable with the idea of him forcing me to have a relationship with his 13yrs old “daughter” ...

mpantoja0526 - 10/10/2017 - 9:32am - 30 comments

The Ultimate Hatred

Adult Stepchildren Well, the time has come for my fiances beloved ungrateful daughter to graduate. But I will not be attending, I was told I that this is "her" day and she did not want me there. And Im quoting her words. So I plan on making the ...

purplehaze - 04/28/2011 - 9:14pm - 22 comments

I just want one night alone with my husband! End of my rope!

Adult Stepchildren I'm new here so please bear with me if I post in the wrong place. I married my husband 3 years ago, when we met his boys were 15 and 11 and their mother had moved on to another man but was still in their lives and would at least co ...

LauraM - 12/26/2015 - 5:54pm - 18 comments

I left my husband and I’m 8 months pregnant. Anybody been through this?

If you read my previous blog things haven’t been easy. Not before my pregnancy and during. Got worse when we moved to his babymamas city to be closer to his kids. I recently left him... I got upset because I’m always taking care of my step kids for him an ...

MomOfTwo1313 - 01/13/2018 - 12:52am - 34 comments

Newest Bombshell

Today as i'm leaving for work i get a text from SD24. "I'm coming back for a few months, can you house my 2 cats?" Background: SD24 was living with SO when i met him. Due to lying, drugs, and fights with SO, she moved in with her grand ...

Rumplestiltskin - 01/04/2024 - 12:31pm - 35 comments

Stepmom alienating my kids

Adult Stepchildren Ok so help me out here-  I have three kids all adults with my ex. He remarried a woman who has had a propensity for taking her exes to the 'cleaners' financially no matter how short or long the marriage was. I left my ex so sh ...

Inspiredmom - 06/28/2019 - 1:20pm - 41 comments

Spiritual Negativity and wayward ghosts....

Ok. This is going to sound wierd to some of you, if you are not spiritual, or if you have different beliefs, thats ok. You can skip this blog and write me off as a "hoo-ha wacko." LOL.  So, for as long as I can remember, I have always been spiri ...

Shieldmaiden - 08/24/2022 - 11:24am - 41 comments

Pages