You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Distasteful to talk about money, but...

I'm about to complete a purchase of a new home with my SO. His kids (14,9)will be there 50% of time. ... Let's just say as the reality gets closer, the rose tinted glasses have slipped and the forums here have ...

IrishGal - 08/25/2013 - 8:26am - 13 comments

Anyone know of another stepparenting forum?

General Discussion Does anyone know of other stepparenting forums, maybe something less hardcore ... of you are members of other forums that don't encourage such blatant, venemous hatred, please ...

Steppin_OnUp - 01/13/2011 - 8:38am - 36 comments

How does this site work????

they appear on the forum or do you just have to have a nose at other peoples profiles? Or if I have ... an issue that I would like to discuss, do I need to make it into a forum topic or is a blog ok to get it ... never seem to come up on the forums as far as I can see. So how does this all work?? HELLLLLLP ...

GizmoBarnOwl - 03/22/2012 - 1:29pm - 15 comments

Getting A Perspective

commonly endure.    Just wanted to give a shout out and say thanks to this forum, the folks who have ...

OnlyHuman - 02/27/2020 - 6:33am - 6 comments

OT- Eff Off Friday

posts and ask Admin for a new Forum.    The company who screwed up our Christmas order to my Dad and SM ...

Aniki-Moderator - 12/06/2019 - 9:34am - 38 comments

Stay together for the "family"?

I found a forum post that H put up on a site we both use (under an alias that was really obvious ...

live.fate - 08/03/2014 - 11:21am - 26 comments

First Timer.... New Stepmom

sort of forum but I am at a loss and need to vent BIG TIME! I am newly engaged to be married to ...

motherof_2plus1 - 07/21/2017 - 1:42pm - 10 comments

How to deal with holidays

General Discussion Hey all. ive made 2 topics on this forum about being jealous of my stepson. ...

Twilight - 05/06/2019 - 2:48pm - 38 comments

Pages