You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Help....daughter manipulation and entitlement issues

Adult Stepchildren Please help....my partners daughter seemed happy for us to be together for the last 5 years but I always felt that she was insincere by her actions in he last year. She has gradually become more manipulative, jealous and very entitled a ...

Second best - 10/02/2017 - 5:51am - 70 comments

Should a Dad feel guilty for going on vacation without his Bio kids?

Blended Family Issues After a year we finally went on a vacation this summer with all 6 of us. I was happy to have my two children from a previous marriage come with us. Prior to last weeks long trip I have been many places without my bio kids and I think ...

mns67 - 08/02/2012 - 11:24am - 151 comments

Why do I hate the EX so much

General Discussion I don't know why but i really hate this woman. She is difficult to talk to she screams and yells and throw things if she does not get her way. (like when she tool my husband back for more money and she was caught in a couple of lie ...

papergirl31128 - 06/29/2006 - 12:53pm - 187 comments

Crazy Ex Stories

Mentally Unfit Biological Parents I am curious about what is the craziest thing the BM or BioDad has done? I'm amazed by how similar everyone's situations are to mine and it's comforting to hear stories like mine. So, if anyone has any stor ...

StepMadre - 03/24/2009 - 10:41pm - 156 comments

Advice wanted on Strategies for dealing with Adult Stepchildren

Adult Stepchildren I'm a stepmother and biological mother. I have some issues at the moment regarding my adult stepchildren. Their mother has never been able to get over her marriage breakdown and the fact her ex moved on and then met me. She has bee ...

Kate2009 - 07/04/2009 - 1:46am - 298 comments

Pages