You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Are BMs on the forum?

General Discussion By that I mean BMs who are not actually step parents and only come here to shit on real SP who come here thinking it's okay to vent? I see so many responses from "step parents" who sound more like bitter ass BMs and feel ...

LOLA_EG12 - 07/23/2019 - 10:56pm - 25 comments

New Forum Poster, Old Problems

Blended Family Issues I'll try to make a long story short. My DH pays extra cash on top of CS, pays for BM phone and refuses to pay for mine or even add me to the plan and let me pay my portion (BM blocks his number and only responds to texts at her ...

bb_step101 - 07/21/2017 - 6:37pm - 26 comments

How does this site work????

they appear on the forum or do you just have to have a nose at other peoples profiles? Or if I have ... an issue that I would like to discuss, do I need to make it into a forum topic or is a blog ok to get it ... never seem to come up on the forums as far as I can see. So how does this all work?? HELLLLLLP ...

GizmoBarnOwl - 03/22/2012 - 1:29pm - 15 comments

Covid

General Discussion HI so 1 more Forum:)  With the Covid cases going up again (im in BC) is ...

ladybug1974 - 09/11/2020 - 12:32pm - 14 comments

Idea

Family Court im not sure whats out there on the internet yet on this idea but how about a forum to ...

finding my happ... - 08/27/2006 - 4:47pm - 61 comments

Personality disorders

step daughters in these forums. I am going to concentrate on stepdaughters in this post as I am ... are also traits of a sociopath. I shall leave all this here and would love to hear the forums thoughts. ... so many in these forums so I wont go into the details. Thanks for your thoughts.. ...

looloo - 01/29/2021 - 6:33am - 35 comments

Pages