You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Update: if he gets full custody, I'm leaving.

So my boyfriend and I had the conversation where I told him full custody is too much for me.  He asked if I would leave and I said yes.  This ended with him shutting down for about 2 days and me trying my best to maintain some weird kind of friendship whi ...

singledadsgf89 - 08/27/2019 - 3:57pm - 32 comments

Teenage sted daughter is out of control

Teenage Stepchildren I'm a new stap mom to a 16 y/o girl. Her mother has very limited visitation after physical and sexual abuse, and the girl has lived with her dad and his now ex since she was 13.  She is sexually active, uses drugs, lies constantl ...

KittenVonPurr - 06/04/2018 - 11:59am - 20 comments

Update on Rape story

I posted a blog on Saturday about SD, age 17, calling Rape.  Dh took time off work Saturday to take her to the ER and she refused the rape test  (collecting dna evidence) and refused to file charges. Dh took off Monday to deal "emotionally" with ...

Daisymazy2 - 07/17/2019 - 6:44am - 32 comments

11 yr old SD with incessant need to say I love you

General Discussion Wow okay..at bitter end of patience. Spouse (bf) and I have been living together for awhile now. Wasn't introduced to his girls until 6 months in to the relationship. We've know been together about 2.5 yrs. The BM puts me down ...

Dimples-gj - 03/18/2013 - 1:20am - 22 comments

Blending- Who shares rooms, decides design, etc?

Blended Family Issues Hubs and I have been married for 7yrs and together for 9, great marriage & tend to agree on most things. Usually. We have 7 kids between us (I know). Mine, his, ours thing. I had 4, he had 2....we had one together. My oldest is o ...

Lottsablendin15 - 01/13/2023 - 12:28pm - 23 comments

Husband wants skids to live with us

Blended Family Issues I'm so glad I found this site so I don't feel like some evil step mom with warts coming out of my face! Ha! Ok so let me try to make this short and sweet. DH and I have been married for 3 years. He has 2 kids from previous ...

Dennygirl - 12/28/2014 - 2:07am - 18 comments

I am a teen with divorced parents, and I need to tell my dad I've had enough

Parenting Issues Let me take you back to what started. In 2007, a friend of mine died from Cancer. We were both 5 years old at the time. His parents, were great friends with my parents. Everyone was so sad, and we are still sad to this day. Now, resume to ...

BrennanBlondeKid - 10/14/2015 - 12:05pm - 58 comments

Constant Staring

I am just wondering if anyone else has this issue with their skids because I am not exactly sure how to handle it and I find it a bit disturbing. You know how you can feel someone staring at you and so you look and there they are just staring away?!?! My ...

Simpleton21 - 01/17/2018 - 12:16pm - 33 comments

Why are our DH's scared of their adult kids?

Adult Stepchildren Something MissTexas wrote in response to a post of mine got me thinking. She said (and I hope you don't mind me quoting you MissTexas) "....especially when these men are terrified of their kids. I cannot understand that. I hav ...

piegirl - 08/20/2019 - 9:49pm - 33 comments

Pages